Transino WhiteC clear can relieve and prevent spots and freckles from our inside body. L-Cysteine works with Vitamin C to suppress the production of melanin, which causes stains and freckles. In addition, it promotes skin metabolism and promotes melanin excretion, thereby alleviating pigmentation caused by age spots, freckles and sunburn. This contains 4 types of vitamins (E, B2, B6, B3) that lead to healthy skin. Transino White C clear also supports against fatigue for pregnant women and women raising children.
- This is a medicine that relieves spots and freckles
- This drug can be taken during pregnancy or lactation
- Specific combination ingredients for spot care: maximum amount of L-Cysteine that suppresses excessive melanin production 240mg and Vitamin C 1000mg
- Aim for “skin energy" and to support spot care with a combination of 4 vitamin: Vitamin B2, B6, B3, and Vitamin E
- Reduce spots in 3 steps:
- Suppress the excessive production of melanin causing spots and freckles.
- Promotes the decoloration of eumelanin.
- Normalizes your skin cell turnover and promotes the excretion of melanin
1. Relief of the following symptoms:
Spots, freckles and pigmentation due to sun exposure or rash.
2. Supplementation of Vitamin C in the following cases:
Physical fatigue, during pregnancy and lactation, decreased strength during and after illness, and for the elderly
3. Prevention of bleeding in the following cases:
Bleeding of the gums and nose bleeds
* However, if you do not see any improvement in the above symptoms 1 and 3 after using for about a month, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or dentist.
From the age of 7
Expected period to see the effects
After taking it for 1 month, check if the symptoms have improved. If there is any improvement, you can continue to take it. If there is no improvement, it may be due to other reasons such as melasma, so stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
In 4 tablets
Ascorbic acid 1000mg Vitamin C
D-α-tocopherol succinate 50 mg d-α-tocopherol acetate
Riboflavin 6 mg Riboflavin
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 12 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride
Nicotinamide 60mg Vitamin B3
Corn starch, lactose, cellulose, carmellose (CMC), hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), titanium oxide, talc, macrogol, carnauba wax
How to use
Take the following amount with water or hot water.
Adults (15 years old and over): 2 tablets: Take twice in the morning and evening.
7 to 15 years old: 1 tablet: 2 times, take in the morning and evening.
Under 7 years old: Do not take.
(1) Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
(2) You can take it before or after meals.
(3) If you want to take it to children over 7 years old, please take it under the guidance and supervision.
- 1. People as follows, please consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking.
(1) Person who is being seen by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
[ Symptom] Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Digestive: nausea / vomiting, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
- After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may appear. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking this medicine and please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- If the symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month, stop taking it and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- After taking this medicine, your period may come earlier than planned and your menstrual blood volume may increase slightly. If the bleeding persists, take this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Precautions related to ingredients / quantity
- Taking this drug may affect the test values of urine and stool. If you are going to be examined by a doctor, please inform your doctor that you are taking a preparation containing vitamin C.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this drug may cause the urine to turn yellow.
Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality)
- If the cap of the container is not tightly closed, the quality of this drug may deteriorate due to the influence of humidity, so be sure to tighten the cap after each dose.
- Do not handle with wet hands. When water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve, causing discoloration or uneven color. Also, do not return wet tablets to the bottle as they will affect other tablets.
- The filling in the bottle is to prevent damage to the tablets during transportation, so please discard it after opening.
- There is a desiccant in the bottle, so do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine. Also, be careful not to take it by mistake.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
Product size & weight 7.9 x 4.29 x 4.29 cm; 91 g
Daiichi Sankyo Healthcare Co., Ltd.
Made in Japan