The well-known Japanese pharmaceutical company Kobayashi Pharmaceutical has developed a unique remedy for cleaning the bronchial tubes. It is called Dasmoke. It is ideal for those who suffer from persistent coughs and sputum due to tobacco, dirty air, exhaust fumes. Dasmoke effectiveness is based on traditional recipes of oriental medicine, it includes more than 15 medicinal herbs. This powerful remedy will teach you to breathe in full force, relieve the painful cough and sputum.
- Seihaito, a traditional herbal ingredient contained in "Dasmock", moisturizes the airways and activates the movement of pili, which removes dirt on the bronchi together, improves inflammation and makes breathing easier.
- Bring the bronchial condition closer to normal and make breathing easier
- Efficacy - moderate physical strength, persistent coughing, sputum
Recommend for those who
- suffer from chronic coughing, tanning, and shortness of breath.
- wake up with a cough or a throat clog in the midnight
- can breathe quickly even on a small staircase
- can't keep up with the walking speed of people of the same age
- is hard to get rid of my cold
Chronic cough is SOS from the respiratory tract. It is important to take early measures to prevent bronchial contamination caused by cigarettes and exhaust fumes. Bronchial dirt is accumulative and will not restore breathing if left untreated.
Over 15 years old
Expected period to see the effects
The time when the effect appears depends on the symptoms and constitution, but it is recommended to take it for about 4 days first and see the effect.
Ingredients In daily dose (10 tablets)
Seihaito extract 3.2g
Ogon 1.0 g Kikyo 1.0 g Souhakuhi 1.0 g
Apricot kernel 1.0 g Sanshishi 1.0 g Tenmondou 1.0 g
Fritillaria 1.0 g, chinpi 1.0 g, taiso 1.0 g
Chikujo 1.0g Bukuryo 1.5g Angelica 1.5g
Bakumondou 1.5g Ginger 0.25g Ginger 0.25g
Extracted from 0.5 g of licorice (additive: including dextrin)
how to use
Take the following amount with water or hot water before or between meals
Age / 1 dose / number of doses
Adult (15 years old and over) / 5 tablets / twice a day
Under 15 years old / × Do not take
Notes related to usage and dosage
(1) Strictly adhere to the prescribed usage and dosage
(2) Since it easily absorbs moisture, tighten the cap each time you take it.
Between meals means "between meals" and means about 2 to 3 hours after meals.
1. 1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Person who is being treated by a doctor
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant
(3) People with weak gastrointestinal tract
(4) People who have ever had a rash, redness, itch, etc. due to drugs, etc.
2. 2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after use, you may have side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Skin - rash / redness, itch
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur, in which case you should see a doctor immediately.
Interstitial pneumonia -
Shortness of breath / shortness of breath, coughing, fever, etc. are observed when climbing stairs or forcing a little, and these suddenly appear or persist.
Liver dysfunction -
fever, itch, rash, yellowing (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, general fatigue, loss of appetite, etc.
3. If the symptoms do not improve after taking the drug for about 1 month, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
4. For long-term continuous use, please talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
Since this product uses a natural product (herbal medicine), the color of the tablets may differ slightly.
Precautions for storage
(1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children
(3) Do not replace with another container (causes misuse or changes in quality)
(4) Do not handle this drug with wet hands
(5) The stuffing in the bottle is for preventing damage during transportation, so throw it away when opening.
Product size & weight 10.21 x 4.9 x 4.9 cm; 127 g
Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Made in Japan