Transino II contains tranexamic acid, which is effective against Melasma and stubborn spots, as a melasma-improving ingredient. This product is a pharmaceutical product. It is the only OTC drug that has been found effective in lightening spots and Melasma and stubborn spots, which have been considered difficult to heal. It has been shown to have a high improvement effect on Melasma after continuous administration for 8 weeks. The 2-months course of Transino tablets noticeably lightens age spots caused by solar insolation and age-related skin changes, evens out facial tone, and brightens the skin.
Transino II tablets for skin whitening from Japan are effective for lightening of hyperpigmentation caused by age-related changes and exposure to direct sunlight. Studies show that tranexamic acid is especially effective against forms of hyperpigmentation caused by ultraviolet radiation (Bahareh Ebrahimi, Farahnaz Fatemi Naeini. Topical tranexamic acid as a promising treatment for melasma. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 2014 Aug; 19 (8): 753 –757).
In its turn, L-cysteine exerts antioxidant activity, inhibiting the effect of reactive oxygen species on melanocytes. And vitamin C blocks the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, thus helping to prevent the appearance of melanin. Together, the three active components in the course of treatment can provide lightening and destruction of existing spots, prevent the appearance of new spots, even out and brighten the complexion.
From 15 years old to 55 years old
Expected period to see the effects
- This drug contains ingredients that make it difficult for blood clots (blood clots) to dissolve. Therefore, pay attention to the initial symptoms of thrombosis. The initial symptoms of thrombosis are: severe headache, tangled tongue, tightening that lasts for 10 minutes or more. Chest pain / sudden shortness of breath, calf pain / swelling in one leg, cause unknown sudden dyspnea, transient loss of consciousness with chest pain, etc.
- Do not continue to take more than 2 months. However, as a guide to understand the effect of the medicine Let's take it for about a month.
- If it recurs after discontinuation, you can take it again, but it will take at least 2 months before resuming. Also, do not continue to take the drug for more than 2 months after resuming it.
- There are individual differences in the degree of improvement of stains, and this drug is not effective for everyone.
[To effectively improve stains]
Chronic exposure to UV rays leads to skin aging such as age spots and wrinkles.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, hats, sunglasses, and umbrellas even in the summer.
Also, be careful of UV rays, such as using sunscreen cream.
[What is Melasma]
Melasma is a stain that often occurs on a woman's face and is caused by pregnancy, oral contraceptives, etc. It is said that female hormones are associated with the onset because it induces or worsens. It gets a little worse with UV rays. Light brown and slightly large, can be symmetrical along the cheekbones
This drug contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets:
Tranexamic acid 750mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 6 mg
Calcium pantothenate 24 mg
Additives: Calcium lactate, crystalline cellulose, croscarmellose Na,
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromellose,
Macrogol, talc, titanium oxide, iron sesquioxide, carnauba wax
How to use
[Age] Adult (15 years old and over)
[1 dose] 2 tablets
[Number of doses per day] Take twice after meals.
[Age] Under 15 years old
[1 dose] Do not take.
[Number of doses per day] Do not take.
1. Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
2. How to take out tablets:
Press the convex part of the PTP sheet containing the tablet strongly with your fingertip to break the aluminum foil on the back side. Please take it out and take it. (If you accidentally swallow it as it is, the esophagus, it may lead to unexpected accidents such as sticking in the mucous membrane.)
- Taking this drug may affect urine and stool test values.
- If you are going to be examined by a doctor, tell your doctor that you are taking a preparation containing vitamin C.
- If you do not follow the instruction, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will be more likely to occur.
- Do not take if you are receiving dialysis therapy (convulsions may occur)
- Do not take if you are taking oral medication containing tranexamic acid
Please consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you are
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant
(3) People who are breastfeeding
(4) People over 55 years old
(5) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
(6) People with thrombosis (cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, pulmonary embolism, etc.)
(7) People who may have thrombosis (people who have had thrombosis before
A person who had thrombosis in the family, a doctor pointed out a congenital anomaly of coagulation
Some people may have thrombosis such as oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy
People taking medicine)
(8) Person who received the kidney disease diagnosis
Watch the following symptoms after taking this medicine - Discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist with this document.
[Related parts] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Disinfectant: Nausea / vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, heartburn
Psycho-nervous system: headache, dizziness
If it is difficult to identify whether your stain is Melasma which is the indication of this drug,
In addition, the color is dark, the color tone is uneven, and the surface is like a raised stain.
If you have one, please consult a professional dermatologist.
Precautions for storage:
(1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality)
(4) The activated carbon sheet is contained in the inner bag (aluminum bag). Please do not take.
(5) Do not take the product after the expiration date indicated. Also, it is within the expiration date
However, after opening the inner bag (aluminum bag), take it as soon as possible from the viewpoint of quality maintenance.
11 x 8.79 x 4.5 cm
Daiichi sankyo healthcare
Made in Japan