Wakodo, Japanese baby products’ company, developed an apple-flavoured teeth care spray that gently cleanses the mouth with deciduous teeth. This product is popular for mothers who care for their babies and kids. Kids love to have this spray to protect their teeth healthy.
- Contains xylitol (sweetener), calcium, and apple polyphenol (wetting agent)
- Great to use after brushing child’s teeth, after snack time, and before going to bed
- Non-alcoholic, no parabens, no coloring
- Apple flavor and white grape flavor popular with children
- Since it uses only food ingredients, there is no problem if it is swallowed.
From 0 year old (when babies get their first tooth) to adults
Water (base), glycerin (wetting agent), xylitol, martitol, trehalose (sweetener), phosphoryl oligosaccharide Ca, cha leaf extract (wetting agent), xanthan gum (thickening agent), citric acid, sodium citrate, Na propionate (pH regulator), polyglyceryl-10 myristate, glyceryl caprylate (solubilizer), K sorbate, Na benzoate (preservative), fragrance (fragrance)
How to use
Spray an appropriate amount on your teeth and spit lightly. (A guideline is 2 to 3 pushes at a time)
It may be difficult for the liquid to come out at the beginning of use, so press it a few times before using it.
There is no problem if you swallow it.
- Do not spray directly on your throat.
- Do not use it if you have an abnormality on your mouth or lips such as scratches, swelling or eczema.
- You should observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during or after use. It is recommended that you discontinue use and consult a doctor or dentist.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- After use, wipe off the Nords with a tissue and close the cap tightly.
- Please refrain from using it by yourself.
- Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Since it contains polyphenols, the liquid may be brownish, but there is no problem with the quality.
The main components of teeth are calcium and phosphoric acid. The acid produced by the cavities dissolves and becomes cavities. Get in the habit of brushing your child’s teeth after eating. Get regular dental checkups to protect your child's teeth.
Wakodo by Asahi Group Foods, LTD.
Made in Japan