Hyakureikon is a bath salt with 9 herbal medicines and it works for warming the core of your body by promoting blood circulation. When you take a bath in Hyakureikon, the weakened parts of your body become hot and become "tingling”. This is a sign that blood is gathering in a bad part of the body, and it is said that it informs of illnesses that you do not know and is useful for early detection of illnesses. In addition, it can warm the body and cool the body at the same time, and it can be expected to have a bathing effect on "pain caused by cold" and "pain caused by inflammation of joints".
Heat rash, bruise, sprain, stiff shoulder, neuralgia, chilblains, hemorrhoids, poor circulation, low back pain
Nine herbal medicine and characteristics contained in Hyakureikon
It is used for diarrhea, abnormal urination, and neurological symptoms of the lower limbs. It also has a detoxifying effect and is also used for eczema and swelling.
It is included in prescriptions that are considered anti-inflammatory and purulent, skin disorders, urinary tract disorders, neuropsychiatric medications and other prescriptions.
It is used mainly to treat nausea, upset stomach, and other stomach issues. Ginger reduces nausea through a direct effect on the stomach rather than on the central nervous system.
It is used for headaches, abdominal pain, muscle pain, menstrual pain, etc. It is famous for a gynecological and obstetrics medicine along with Angelica acutiloba.
It is used to promote blood circulation, abdominal pain, and bruising. It is the main drug in the gynecological field and is included in many prescriptions.
It contains ingredients such as capsaicin and has skin irritation and stomachic effects. It is mainly used as a pungent stomachic medicine and a local stimulant for muscle pain and chilblains.
It has the effects of warming, bleeding, and analgesia, and is used to prevent abdominal pain, bleeding, and miscarriage due to loss of appetite and cold.
It suppresses the tension of the autonomic nerves and has the effect of dissipating sputum. It is used for coughing in the poor gastrointestinal tract, chest side pain in the weak, vomiting, and morning sickness.
It has effects such as remedy and rash and is used for colds, headaches, sore throats, pruritus dermatitis, etc.
Small children can use this bath salts, but please be careful not to get it in their eyes
Recommended for people
- With Heat rash, bruise, bruises, stiff shoulders, neuralgia, chilblains, hemorrhoids, poor circulation, low back pain
Herbal (bark powder, Sanshishi powder, ginger powder Sinensis powder, angelica powder, pepper powder, external powder, spruce powder, menthol powder)
How to bring out the effect of medicinal bath
- Store hot water of about 40 degrees in the bathtub
- Wash your body well to make it easier for the medicinal bath ingredients to penetrate through your skin.
- Hold the medicine package and put it in the bathtub
- Squeeze well with both hands until the yellow-brown extract comes out of the bag.
- Take a bath for 5 to 10 minutes depending on your physical condition
- Slow down in the bathroom until you sweat
- Repeat bathing and resting 2-3 times
- Take a rest after taking a bath
* If the medicine package is left in the bathtub without squeezing out, the bag may contain air and may be torn when squeezed out. The best way is to "hold the medicine package in your hand and take it in hot water with the medicine package".
Attention (Disclaimer) Please be sure to read
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes or nose. If you get it in your eyes or nose, wash it off immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
- You cannot eat or drink the extract. Do not use it for any purpose other than bath salts.
- If swallowed in large quantities, take measures such as drinking water and consult a doctor.
- If you have any abnormalities on your skin or constitution, consult a doctor before taking a bath.
- If you experience any abnormalities such as rash, redness, or itchiness on your skin after bathing, stop bathing and consult a doctor.
- Please change the bath every day and use a new bath.
- Do not use the remaining hot water for washing.
- Depending on the material and specifications of the bathtub, it may be slightly colored even after being used several times after being left for a long time. After use, wash the inside of the bath pot and the circulation hole filter with water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Made in Japan