Kale + Honey: An excellent nutritional superfood
What kind of vegetable is Kale?
Kale is a cruciferous plant and is said to have originated from the Mediterranean coast. Kale, which is said to be the original species of cabbage, is an unfamiliar vegetable in Japan, but it is also widely sold in supermarkets in Europe and the United States, and it is also used as a garnish for soups, stir-fried foods, and cabbage rolls.
Kale is a superfood that contains vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber that are often deficient in modern diets. The content of vitamins, dietary fiber, and calcium contained in 100 g of kale is higher than that of tomatoes and peppers. 2 bags (14 g) of the kale (separate package type) make about 200 g of raw vegetables. It is also perfect as an easy vitamin and mineral supplement for children who sweat a lot!
How to make “Kale + Honey”
- The kale + honey (stick type) can be easily opened by hand.
- Put an appropriate amount of water (about 100-150 ml) in a shaka shaka cup first, and then add the kale + honey.
- Close the lid and shake well up and down to melt the powder and it's done. Please enjoy it.
Do you eat your daily serving of vegetables?
Do you know how many servings of vegetables you need to eat daily?
The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare recommends that adults consume 350g * 1 or more of vegetables per day, but the average daily intake is approximately 280.5g * 2, which is far below the target. By age group, 3 to 6 years old are short of about 111g (daily vegetable intake target is 240g), and those in their 40s are short of about 103g.
Today, not only adults but also children are busy. It is difficult to get the target amount in the daily diet.
Vegetable intake target (3 to 6 years old): Sixth revision Japanese nutritional requirements Utilization of dietary intake standards
Vegetable intake: Summary of the results of the National Health and Nutrition Survey in the first year of Reiwa
Meet your nutrition needs with “Kale + Honey”
It’s important to meet our daily serving of vegetables in order to get the nutrients we need to maintain a healthy body, however, with our busy lives this can be hard to achieve. Q’Sai’s “Kale + Honey” is an easy way to reach this requirement.
Three popular secrets about “Kale + Honey”
- Double your nutritional intake with the superfoods Kale and Honey:
Q’Sai’s Kale is a superfood that can supplement nutrients that modern people tend to lack, such as vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. Specifically, calcium, β-carotene, and vitamin C.
- Contains about 5 times as much β-carotene per 100g of kale compared to tomatoes.
- Has twice the amount of calcium per 100g of kale compared to milk.
- 100g of Kale has twice the amount of dietary fiber than celery
Yamada Bee Farm honey is made under strict quality control and is an excellent source of amino acids and vitamins.
- It’s easy to drink everyday
“Kale + Honey” is popular for its slightly sweet and smooth texture. It’s also recommended for those who do not enjoy green juice or are new to it. Many mothers who have children who dislike vegetables report, “I was saved because my were happy to drink ‘Kale + Honey.’” *
* A questionnaire survey was conducted for a total of 105 people in Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo for three days from March 21st to April 4th, 2010.
- Supplies the nutrients that are often deficient in modern people’s diet
"Health Japan 21" promoted by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare recommends eating more than 350g of vegetables per day for adults, of which more than 120g of green and yellow vegetables. However, in reality, the target intake of vegetables is not reached by most people.
Let's easily make up for the missing vegetables with “Kale + Honey” (separate package type), which is equivalent to about 200 g of raw vegetables in 2 bags (14 g)!